Episode 5 - Safe

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby Diceman » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:56 am

Me too! Thx!
Diceman
Reaver

Postby Goodwolf » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 am

I'm kinda embarassed that it's taken me this long to remember to do this, but here it is.

Edit to add that for some reason, Imgur just about quartered the resolution and since I know you're all about the guilloche (or however it's spelled) I went with my original idea of dropbox instead.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102 ... _green.jpg Let me know if that doesnt work.
May have been on the losin' side, still not convinced it was the wrong one.
Goodwolf
Browncoat

Postby taimdala » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 am

Thank you!
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby AZSneed » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:48 am

Thanks! It worked perfect with my dial-up, got it first try.
AZSneed
Browncoat

Postby Yellowjacket » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:03 am

In all my years collecting and being all obsessive I still don't own a 'ships papers' in any form but my own designs. I think it's time that I had my own, so I'm going to put together a new collection that includes some of my own creations. After all, I SHOULD have this in my collection. If anyone is interested in getting the leather wallet, I've spoken with Badger about doing a short run of just the leather as a starting point. We need six people total and I already have me and one other fellow. The leather wallet with all the hardware (but no papers) would be $120.
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Postby taimdala » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:11 am

*WHINE!!!*

You read my MIND, YJ! I've been trying to think of a lower cost way to put together a ships papers wallet without using leather and I keep coming up bust.

That said ... do I need to have the 120.00 right now? Or is this a cost that we'll pay in August? I can do August. Because right this minute in July I can't fork it over ... BUT I DO want one of the wallets. If you put me on the list of customers, you'll be halfway to 6.

Please let me know what the timeline is on this?
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby Yellowjacket » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:14 am

There's no timeline. I'll put you down as interested. Three to go.
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Postby namebrand » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:42 am

I know someone that was talking about making a set so I'll ask him if he needs a wallet.
namebrand
Browncoat

Postby monkey540 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:53 am

namebrand wrote:I know someone that was talking about making a set so I'll ask him if he needs a wallet.

Thanks for the thought namebrand, but I have all my materials for a wallet, I just need to dye the leather, and perhaps find some springs. I have material to make 3, so I don't know what I'll do with my excess.
monkey540
Independent Soldier

Postby taimdala » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:04 am

monkey540 wrote:
namebrand wrote:I know someone that was talking about making a set so I'll ask him if he needs a wallet.

Thanks for the thought namebrand, but I have all my materials for a wallet, I just need to dye the leather, and perhaps find some springs. I have material to make 3, so I don't know what I'll do with my excess.

Donate them as raffle swag to your local CSTS, maybe? ;)
taimdala
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Safe