Welcome to fireflyprops.net. Click here to register

Serenity ship papers

Episode 5 - Safe

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby TurnipyOdour » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:04 am

Definitely interested! :)
User avatar
TurnipyOdour
Independent Soldier
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:49 am
Location: UK

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby keelhauler » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:07 am

TurnipyOdour wrote:Definitely interested! :)


Ditto
"Heard tell they used to keelhaul traitors back in the day" ~ Malcolm Reynolds
User avatar
keelhauler
Browncoat
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby taimdala » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:58 pm

That's five! One more to go!
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
User avatar
taimdala
Browncoat
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby Yellowjacket » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Excellent. That was fast.
User avatar
Yellowjacket
Browncoat
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: Logan • Utah • Hera

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby zaebra » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:27 pm

i can't contribute funds to your endeavor, unfortunately, but you're welcome to use any of my work that you'd like however you see fit. let me know if you need a link to it again, YJ.

for anyone on the fence: YJ's work is unparalleled. you will not be disappointed.
zaebra
Independent Soldier
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby taimdala » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:48 pm

zaebra wrote:i can't contribute funds to your endeavor, unfortunately, but you're welcome to use any of my work that you'd like however you see fit. let me know if you need a link to it again, YJ.

for anyone on the fence: YJ's work is unparalleled. you will not be disappointed.


I second that! YJs work is amazing.
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
User avatar
taimdala
Browncoat
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby keelhauler » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:00 pm

taimdala wrote:
zaebra wrote:i can't contribute funds to your endeavor, unfortunately, but you're welcome to use any of my work that you'd like however you see fit. let me know if you need a link to it again, YJ.

for anyone on the fence: YJ's work is unparalleled. you will not be disappointed.


I second that! YJs work is amazing.


meh, it's alright. :lol:
"Heard tell they used to keelhaul traitors back in the day" ~ Malcolm Reynolds
User avatar
keelhauler
Browncoat
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby taimdala » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:02 pm

:P !!
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
User avatar
taimdala
Browncoat
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby monkey540 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:20 pm

taimdala wrote:
monkey540 wrote:
namebrand wrote:I know someone that was talking about making a set so I'll ask him if he needs a wallet.


Thanks for the thought namebrand, but I have all my materials for a wallet, I just need to dye the leather, and perhaps find some springs. I have material to make 3, so I don't know what I'll do with my excess.


Donate them as raffle swag to your local CSTS, maybe? ;)


That sounds like a good idea, though I would like to sell one to re-coop some of the cost since I had to buy such a big piece of leather for one wallet. I'll throw the single one up when I finish them, I'm a beginner at leather work so it will not be nearly as good as badgers.
User avatar
monkey540
Independent Soldier
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Edmonton, Alberta

Re: Serenity ship papers

Postby taimdala » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:40 pm

monkey540 wrote:
That sounds like a good idea, though I would like to sell one to re-coop some of the cost since I had to buy such a big piece of leather for one wallet. I'll throw the single one up when I finish them, I'm a beginner at leather work so it will not be nearly as good as badgers.


True that. As an art supplies junkie, I've got so much that I've collected across twenty or more years, that buying supplies doesn't happen often anymore. I've got lovely leather scraps from 22+ years back that I've been saving for a smallish embellishment project that I haven't used yet. In fact, I'm not sure now where the hell that bag of scraps IS!

LOL!

But yeah. I inherited the pack rat gene from both sides of the family. My studio shows it. I need more space!
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
User avatar
taimdala
Browncoat
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Safe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest