Welcome to fireflyprops.net. Click here to register

The Verse In Numbers 2.0

Talk about anything Firefly related...

The Verse In Numbers 2.0

Postby ElectricLion » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, Browncoats near and far!

The second edition of The Verse In Numbers is complete and ready for download. This expanded edition comes in at roughly 350+ pages, includes fan-created content, and an excellent layout design by William Pace (Yellowjacket).

I hope you like it.

http://pics.fireflyprops.net/TVIN-2.0.pdf

J. Chris Bourdier
ElectricLion
Reaver

Re: The Verse In Numbers 2.0

Postby Yellowjacket » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 am

I was glad of the chance to work on this with Chris. My many thanks to all of the fans who contributed.
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Postby pennausamike » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:05 pm

An amazing piece of work made even amazing-er!
Now, where'd I put that new color ink cartridge....

Mike
pennausamike
Browncoat

Postby Yellowjacket » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Thank you. It's a monster of a document and we had way too much fun adding and adding and adding.

Here's the newest ARC as a companion piece... http://pics.fireflyprops.net/PACE-ARC-2.0.pdf
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Postby AZSneed » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:25 pm

I finally download it. More impressive that before, thanks for y'all work!
Member of the Patch Companion Guild.
AZSneed
Browncoat

Postby taimdala » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:39 am

Lovely work. Being something of a font fiend, might I get the name of the font used for the page titles? I heard it before but it just won't stick in my head. If I saw the name in print, it would help me remember better. Weird, but my ears just don't have the photographic memory my eyes have. LOL.
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby Yellowjacket » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:14 am

Thanks for the compliments. The title font for the Verse in Numbers is 'Wolverine Regular',
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Postby taimdala » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:01 am

Yellowjacket wrote:Thanks for the compliments. The title font for the Verse in Numbers is 'Wolverine Regular',

You're welcome--compliments are definitely due and honestly won. And thank you for the font name. I'll see if I can't scare up a free version online and download it. ^_^ Thanks!

Also? Am just drooling over the paper props at RPF.com. I found the thread where they are reposting all the Serenity/Firefly items from propcircle and hopefully I can help ID who did them. When propcircle was still up, I would go there regularly and save as many publically offered pics as possible and tack on the maker's name to the file name. So, if I have a pic from propcircle in my files, it will pretty much have the name of the person who did it or posted it to their gallery.

In pursuit of that, would you happen to know if Dr Slur-pee at rpf.com is the same as namebrand at propcircle?
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby Yellowjacket » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:44 am

taimdala wrote:In pursuit of that, would you happen to know if Dr Slur-pee at rpf.com is the same as namebrand at propcircle?

One in the same.
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Postby taimdala » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:05 am

Awesome! Now I don't have to worry that I'd misattributed my propcircle file, since there is no way to go back and verify it. Thanks, Yellowjacket.

And I really really must close up my laptop and go to bed. Otherwise I'll burn my eyes out following the threads here and over at rpf.com. LOLL.

See you on the boards!
taimdala
Browncoat

Next

Return to Firefly Talk