Welcome to fireflyprops.net. Click here to register

Wash's boots

Talk about anything Firefly related...

Wash's boots

Postby Mr.Universe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:31 am

Hi! I've done quite a bit of research on here trying to find information on Firefly things, the search engine is pretty wide and not of much help sometimes. Anyway, I'm looking to make a somewhat accurate Wash costume, the items that are most important to me are his boots and two shirts. I've had some trouble finding the exact Jo Ghost boots. that being said, I'd love some help as in where to look, key words, any help is appreciated. I'm aware that one of Wash's shirts is "Dragonfly" brand, I've looked for one for about 2-3 months, no luck thus far.

Thanks - Zach
Mr.Universe
Alliance soldier

Re: Wash's boots

Postby Mr.Universe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:46 pm

Which boots are used on Firefly? The higher boots with the side zipper? Or the Boots with the top zipper? I believe that I read somewhere that there were two boots used, the sole of one of those Jo Ghost's and the top of another. true or false? Or was it the Jo Ghost with the top zipper?
Mr.Universe
Alliance soldier

Postby Risu » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:24 pm

They didn't modify the boots at all, there is an of the shelf version that's accurate. It took me 5 years to find one though. It's the short version with a single center zipper.
Risu
Independent Soldier

Postby Mr.Universe » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks. I just won a pair on eBay. They are the top zipper shoes, size 45.
Mr.Universe
Alliance soldier

Postby LonnyLamb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Mr.Universe wrote:Thanks. I just won a pair on eBay. They are the top zipper shoes, size 45.

Nice. I'm trying to get myself a pair.
LonnyLamb
Reaver

Postby Risu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:38 am

If you're looking for a marked size 43 with the elastic instead of the zipper that actually fit like a 10.5, I've got a pair I'm selling.
Risu
Independent Soldier

Return to Firefly Talk