Welcome to fireflyprops.net. Click here to register

All Firefly Props

Talk about anything Firefly related...

All Firefly Props

Postby Mr.Universe » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:09 am

Hi!

I think it would be awesome to get a list of all known Firefly props. Clothing brands, items like the helicopter thingy, flat wear, etc... if all of you could add your knowledge to this thead that'd be great! I thought this might be a good thing to do, as I search and search and search for information about a prop. I usually search before asking some dumb question about something that's been covered multiple times. I've had trouble with finding info on here. I know lots of people here know so much more than i. I know Karl know's so much about Firefly props. (I worship Karl lol). I apologize if this has been covered somwe here else.

Thanks - Zach
Mr.Universe
Alliance soldier

Re: All Firefly Props

Postby Joatrash » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:40 pm

Well, if you're after something specific it might be easier to just ask. Pretty much all major weapon props have been made, as well as a whole host of "gadget-type" items like the recorder, wall computers, reprogrammer, Cortex encyclopedia, and so on. The only thing is that since the Verse seems to sink more and more into obscurity as time goes by, along with the onsurge of super-hero-cosplay (which has kinda replaced the movie prop collecting), you'll find it increasingly harder to get stuff.
//jOe

My prop & costume workshop/gallery:
https://www.facebook.com/joatrashfx/
Joatrash
Browncoat

Return to Firefly Talk