Welcome to fireflyprops.net. Click here to register

15th Anniversary Bluray Box

Talk about anything Firefly related...

15th Anniversary Bluray Box

Postby Yellowjacket » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:06 am

I got a look at the collector's edition of Firefly today and the map that comes with it appears to be replete with errors. I need to get a copy and check it against previous source materials. Anyone else order a copy?
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Re: 15th Anniversary Bluray Box

Postby AZSneed » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:39 am

More errors from FOX, the biggest, canceling the series, will they ever learn?

No Blu-ray for me. If it is the same as the original Blu-ray release, except for THE map, not worth it.
AZSneed
Browncoat

Postby Miker » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Yellowjacket wrote:I got a look at the collector's edition of Firefly today and the map that comes with it appears to be replete with errors. I need to get a copy and check it against previous source materials. Anyone else order a copy?

No, nothing for me. I'm to pissed off about the Cortex. :x
"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot em"
Miker
Independent Soldier

Postby taimdala » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:51 pm

I thought about it but I read a review saying that there wasn't any new material on the DVDs. The only new things were the paper goodies that came with it. As I don't play any of the card-based Firefly games, the bulk of the paper goodies were useless to me and I could see from a mile off that the map wasn't what I'd call Canon.

I admit, I was disappointed when I saw what was included in the set. And whatever my reservations and regrets about QMx as a company, I do *love* their Verse map and the TVIN that came of it. Those two things I consider canon and I really accept no substitutes for them.
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
taimdala
Browncoat

Return to Firefly Talk