Welcome to fireflyprops.net. Click here to register

Raleigh CSTS 2012 Props and Graphics

Got something Firefly related to show off? This is the place for you!

Re: Raleigh CSTS 2012 Props and Graphics

Postby taimdala » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:28 pm

I am SO there!

Hmm. The first two weekends in October are currently out for me, as I have plans to use my timeshare points with my Tuesday Night Gang at the beach. Of course, if no one can come this year, then those two weekends are totally free for the Props Shindig. I will have to look up the kids' school schedules but outside of those two restrictions, my calendar is totally free.
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby Sir_Angus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:12 pm

I'd love to participate in my first shindig with a great artists, but PA is too far for me to travel ... at least for the next few months or so.
Raised on Mudder's Milk!
Sir_Angus
Independent Soldier

Postby taimdala » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

If attendance can swing it, maybe we could have one twice a year or maybe three times a year and cover a geographical area central to the majority per area? So for the US, we'd have an East Coast get-together, a Midwest one, and a West Coast one? Just throwing out ideas at this point.
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby Sir_Angus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 pm

As promised here's a few stamps to spark your creative juices.

I'll try to get a few more examples now that Isaac has passed.
Raised on Mudder's Milk!
Sir_Angus
Independent Soldier

Postby taimdala » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:49 am

OOh! Thank you for these, Sir_Angus. These are really nice. And yikes! I hope Hurricane Isaac didn't pound you too hard.
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby Sir_Angus » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:18 pm

taimdala wrote:OOh! Thank you for these, Sir_Angus. These are really nice. And yikes! I hope Hurricane Isaac didn't pound you too hard.

Bwahahaha ... Phrasing my dear. :lol: Thank you, yeah my area wasn't hit hard at all.

Raised on Mudder's Milk!
Sir_Angus
Independent Soldier

Postby taimdala » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 pm

*spit-take!* Dammit! I nearly lost my Coke Zero. LOLLLLL!

Actually, S_A, I was more worried that as a member of the Coast Guard, you'd be called out to sea to rescue people during the storm. Yikes. Dangerous duty, indeed. Glad you and yours are fine, though. ;)
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby taimdala » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:05 pm

OH, and in case I forgot to mention, I've posted pics/files of everything I've done for this year's Raleigh CSTS. There isn't anything more coming.

However, I still have ideas for NEXT year's CSTS, so when I get those things done, I'll post them. Probably under an different thread, since this one has the 2012 date on it.
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby Sir_Angus » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:24 am

taimdala wrote:*spit-take!* Dammit! I nearly lost my Coke Zero. LOLLLLL!

Actually, S_A, I was more worried that as a member of the Coast Guard, you'd be called out to sea to rescue people during the storm. Yikes. Dangerous duty, indeed. Glad you and yours are fine, though. ;)

Thank you for the concern. I'm actually an Architect not an emergency responder.
Raised on Mudder's Milk!
Sir_Angus
Independent Soldier

Postby taimdala » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:06 am

An Architect? Cool! Does anyone in that profession draft on vellum or mylar anymore? (Which just goes to show how long ago my college courses in it were. LOL.)
taimdala
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Non-canon props