Welcome to fireflyprops.net. Click here to register

Interest? Wood and leather Mal pistol box

Want to buy/trade/sell something?

Re: Interest? Wood and leather Mal pistol box

Postby Badger » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:04 pm

OK, so here we are at 100 views.

Only 2 interested parties. Other than TO and CBAbel's, no comments or inquiries.

The project is now dead.

If anyone wants me I can be reached here: karl@skin-job.com

Badger
I said I'd do my best. I didn't say it would be any good.
Badger
The one and only Badger

Postby taimdala » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Damn. And I *just* saw this thread. Killed after only 3 days? It would have been nice to have it extended to at least payday.

This would have been a really nifty dice box or pencil box or tea caddy or a box for a book or journal ... or a gift box for something else. This assuming, of course, that I could have gotten the box without the insert. It would have saved you the cost of making it for at least one box.

I'm sorry the offer's closed, Badger. I would have been happy to get just the box without anything on the inside.

*Sighhhhhh ....*

Really sorry. Your work in leather really is the gold standard, Badger. :*/
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby Badger » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:30 pm

No, killed after over 100 views, no positive comments, and only two interested parties one of which already owns one of the Bladerunner boxes.

While I greatly appreciate the kind words, either a project is interesting to members or it isn't.

it isn't :)

This is part of how I earn my living, and I can't invest time in marginal propositions, I'd be homeless pretty fast if I did.

We need a minimum of ten to justify the tooling, artwork for the plaque, investment in materials, etc.

With your interest, we have only three.....
I said I'd do my best. I didn't say it would be any good.
Badger
The one and only Badger

Postby taimdala » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:42 pm

I *do* understand. The math is brutal sometimes. This is one of those times.

I know from personal experience: the money is there or it isn't. It's been a little over a year now that my husband has been working for his new employer and this is the first job he's had that pays only once a month. Even though the paycheck amount is the same as his previous job (a miracle in these economic times!) and even after a year of trying, I *still* haven't gotten the hang of paying off all the bills at once with the single income infusion, instead of infusions every two weeks. It really makes a difference in the day-to-day operations of the household but the math simply won't allow my old system anymore.

So yes, I *do* understand that you need the pre-orders lined up quickly in order to do the run at all. I'm just expressing my regrets. ;)
"Never, never, never give in ... except to convictions of honor and good sense."
taimdala
Browncoat

Postby dsears30 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:23 am

Darn just saw this I would be in for one. I have no idea why no one said anything I love it and the work you do
dsears30
Independent Soldier

Previous

Return to Marketplace