Welcome to fireflyprops.net. Click here to register

FS: TWO "deluxe" Vera sets!

Want to buy/trade/sell something?

FS: TWO "deluxe" Vera sets!

Postby Joatrash » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello all.

I have two sets of Vera parts that I am going to sell at a significant discount. Whichever set sells first, I keep the other one.

I hope you'll forgive me copy-pasting the descriptive texts I wrote about them over at the RPF, where I have separate ads for them.

FINISHED & PAINTED PARTS: $1200 SHIPPED
This is a set of parts that I was commissioned to print, build and paint last year. The buyer ended up getting my metal copy instead, so I'm letting these parts go for less than half of what the original commission cost was.

The parts are painted and ready to be glued onto a CYMA airsoft AK74 receiver (not included but they are readily available and cost just over $100 at places like Evike.) Everything in the photos is included except the receiver (it's for my personal build and I can't ship it safely anyway). Note: the first photo shots the parts loosely assembled onto the receiver. With these parts you will be able to build a Vera with a FOLDING BARREL, stock, WORKING TRIGGER and cocking lever. Some screws, brass shotgun shells and cheap airsoft scopes will be needed for a 100% complete build. I will also print up a set of bullet slugs to include. I might also include a replica ANPVS 14 scope. These parts are set up using individual, separately painted pieces that will give you the most accurate replica of Vera ever made.

UNFINISHED PARTS: $750 SHIPPED
These parts were originally for my own build but I don't have need of them. This set will let you build the most accurate Vera replica anyone has ever made, with a moving trigger, folding barrel, stock and other features. What you see in the photos is included but I can also print up a set of bullet slugs upon request if you want. The parts are without a doubt THE best I have ever printed. (My printer was extremely well tuned when I did them, and if you know the quality of my other stuff... well... these are a step better!) A few of the parts have been partially assembled and some have even been painted (taken from a commissioned set). The unpainted parts will need some sanding and primering with spray-filler/primer. These parts are remastered, better versions of the patterns I used to build my all-metal copy. I recommend pairing them with a CYMA AK74 airsoft receiver (they are readily available, cheap and give an accurate look to the Saiga 12), but they can be adapted to other AKs as well.

A set of these parts, raw and completely unstarted, usually costs around $1200-1400 and takes a couple months to manufacture but I need the cash asap so I'm letting it go for a lot less, even though significant prep work has been done on them.

PM me with any questions!
Attachments
vrakit.jpg
UNFINISHED PARTS
vera_paintedparts4.jpg
FINISHED & PAINTED PARTS
vera_paintedparts3.jpg
FINISHED & PAINTED PARTS
vera_paintedparts2.jpg
FINISHED & PAINTED PARTS
vera_paintedparts1.jpg
FINISHED & PAINTED PARTS