Welcome to fireflyprops.net. Click here to register

Mining Guild Patch

Want to buy/trade/sell something?

Mining Guild Patch

Postby Yellowjacket » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:13 am

Halo has posted the second 'Guild' patch from the Browncoat Ball, for sale here... http://guildsoftheverse.blogspot.com/p/ ... guild.html

"The bedrock of all goods in the ‘Verse, the Miner’s Guild is widely known throughout the border moons as the source of metals, minerals, mud, and corruption. While there are honest and forthright Miners in the Guild, many production areas rely on indentured labor and poverty to keep costs down and landowners enriched.

Motto: Bar Down – A call back to the Welsh Miners of Earth-That-Was. The ancient miners would call out “Bar Down the Duggans” which alerted the other workers to secure the large boulders (Duggans) which were in danger of falling.
Symbolism: The outer shape of the shield invokes the blades of earth-boring tools, while the inner hexagons represent mine shafts descending into the earth. The pattern in the main hexagon calls to mind geological maps used to find mineral deposits.

Chinese: Kuànggōng gōnghuì – “Miner’s Guild” 礦工公會

Location: Regina – Georgia. Known as the “The Queen”, this rugged mining planet is a major source of rare minerals which are vital to the production of ships, Cortex systems, and many other items. Most of the population of Regina is subject to the degenerative disease “Bowden’s Malady”. Only the hardiest survive to populate this Guild."
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Re: Mining Guild Patch

Postby AZSneed » Fri May 12, 2017 7:16 am

I did order one, and I like the looks of the other future patches. I hope they offer them.

How about a Patch Companion Guild patch? :lol:
AZSneed
Browncoat

Postby Yellowjacket » Wed May 17, 2017 2:45 am

AZSneed wrote:I did order one, and I like the looks of the other future patches. I hope they offer them.

How about a Patch Companion Guild patch? :lol:

It's a good suggestion. I'll talk to Halo about that.

Meanwhile, I can report that the Miner's Guild patch is in the pipeline and should be done in a few weeks. Does anyone have a preference on which guild we do next? Traders, Pilots or Tech?
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Postby AZSneed » Wed May 17, 2017 5:45 am

My choices for next is.....Tech Guild.

I like getting Guild patches, they open up the Verse. I will be glad to get my Mining Guild patch!
AZSneed
Browncoat

Postby AZSneed » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 pm

I got my patch today, very cool in person, worth getting.
AZSneed
Browncoat

Postby Yellowjacket » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:35 am

I get mine on Saturday at the shindig in Salt Lake. Can't wait to add this to the collection.
Yellowjacket
Browncoat

Return to Marketplace